Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Not a Typical Class

THURSDAY, January 26.
7:00 pm
$5.00


*Get 10% off your purchase that night (excludes kit).


PLEASE sign up for this class by Tuesday, January 24. You may leave a comment on this post or on my facebook, or call 435-896-8089. (I have room and kits for 10 more people).


NOTE: This is not a typical Class, it's mostly a "come and have a good time" night. I have a handful of different page kits to choose from, each one is different.
Basically, no one will have the same page and you can take complete liberties in your design.


I will be available for help and ideas.


BRING: 
  • Paper Trimmer
  • Adhesive
You may bring anything extra you would like to use for embellishments such as ribbon and brads, or purchase them here that night! 


*Kits include 2 sheets of cardstock and 1 sheet of two designer paper as well as a 12x12 full color die cut sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment